Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Voyage bientot

J'ai fini ma presentation ce soir. I took my final in Medical Micro yesterday. Aahh -What a relief. Tomorrow is Sofie's sixth birthday. What an incredible person she is. The children never cease to amaze me. I love them sooo much! It's been a stressful week, thinking about taking off on Tuesday, Sofie's party, my finals, the children finishing up at their pseudo school (public school home school program) has all been keeping me from sleeping as well as I like. Sofie too. She fell asleep on top of me last night after an hour of tossing and turning and trying to fall asleep next to me at a much too late hour. Everytime I tried to sneak out of the room, she caught me and dragged me back. She really feels our stress. She is also very excited about her too big party this weekend. And understanding the idea that she is now a first grader is pretty big- to her. So much to complete, and so much to look forward to. Life is beautiful right now!!!

1 comment:

mimulus said...

Beautiful post Shannon. Give sophie a big birthday hug from us. Relax and enjoy our beautiful weather.