Friday, June 19, 2009

My Fabulous Friends, who happen to live in Ann Arbor



On the right we have Angela, who is not an Ann Arborite by her definition, despite the fact that she has lived in Ann Arbor pretty much all of her life, give or take a year or two here and/or there. I find this intriguing. Clay, on the left, did not readily claim to be one of them either, though to my knowledge he has resided in Ann Arbor most of his life. Are there people who do call themselves Ann Arborites? Or Sebastapudlians? I know there are New Yorkers, but are they self-proclaimed and truly from there? Who do you identify with and how does it influence your thoughts and actions?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am a terrist: as in terra-ist, or symbiotic colony of bacteria and human (SCOBAH).

Unknown said...

I like your non-native friends.

Unknown said...

good to get the travelog, i wish i could write with your savor faire(pardon my french).