Sunday, July 22, 2007

Visiting in Michigan

In Michigan now and visiting. Stayed at Lynne's the first couple of days, visited Aviva and Preston and their five children, visited my father, his girlfriend and my grandmother, then came up to the cottage on the lake to visit my mom and mac daddy dick. My aunt Karen and her boyfriend Curt came up to visit too. We also went to the Nielsen family reunion where I didn't know anyone, but there was plenty of good food and games. Driving by my grandfather's house is sad since his death. Mourning from afar is different, maybe slower as it doesn't hit you full force everyday. Will always miss him and grandma despite the fact that there are still plenty of people to visit. Will see my brother on Tuesday, Angela and Clay soon, and then to Nova Scotia we will go...

No comments: